6 Damien Rd, Wellesley, MA 024813 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $626,000
- Price/sqft: $364
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:028 R:055 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56613385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Damien Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02481 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wellesley, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
- 8 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$593K411,430
- 4 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$871K42.52,472
- 9 Hunting St Wellesley, MA$859K332,214
- 10 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$578K31.51,686
- 182 Walnut St UNIT 1 Wellesley, MA$691K22.51,623
- 182 Walnut St UNIT 2 Wellesley, MA$312K22.51,386
- 182 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$637K22.51,891
- 182 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$748K22.51,623
- 182 Walnut St UNIT 3 Wellesley, MA$656K22.51,387
- 182 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$582K22.51,350
- 182 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$583K22.51,387
- 182 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$749K22.51,623
- 11 Hunting St Wellesley, MA$958K42.51,942
- 14 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$602K421,552
- 9 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$898K42.52,005
- 5 Damien Rd Wellesley, MA$927K31.52,061
- 15 Hunting St Wellesley, MA$737K212,048
- 192 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$876K32.51,650
- 40 Kipling Rd Wellesley, MA$1.27M43.53,064
- 183 Walnut St Wellesley, MA$893K53.52,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.