6 Douglas ParkAPT 1, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 11/15/13: $340,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,120 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $340,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow35
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:09 P:01335 S:072
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count43
- Zillow Home ID59210772
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$352,265||$310K – $391K||-$15,430||$314||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,522/mo||$2.2K – $3.7K/mo||+$8||$2.25||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 43% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Douglas Park APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005