- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 5,920 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer - Upright, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Slider, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Slider, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED5_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED5_DSCRP \ Slider, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Solar Features, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ 1/4 Bath, OTH2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,732 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 56106167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 73.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|8 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$394K||4||2.5||1,988|
|5 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$374K||3||2.5||1,796|
|3 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$424K||4||2.5||1,988|
|7 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$389K||4||2.5||1,988|
|7 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$348K||3||2||1,471|
|14 Belfast Rd Peabody, MA||$450K||3||2||2,257|
|2 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$397K||4||2.5||1,988|
|1 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$431K||5||2.5||2,352|
|3 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$390K||4||1.5||1,988|
|9 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$374K||3||1.5||1,608|
|16 Belfast Rd Peabody, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,428|
|6 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$388K||3||1.5||2,008|
|1 Dublin Rd Peabody, MA||$396K||3||2.5||1,988|
|22 Donegal Rd Peabody, MA||$345K||3||2||1,428|
|4 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$364K||3||1.5||1,682|
|20 Donegal Rd Peabody, MA||$371K||3||2||1,536|
|2 Antrim Rd Peabody, MA||$407K||4||2||2,092|
|10 Belfast Rd Peabody, MA||$376K||3||2||1,848|
|18 Donegal Rd Peabody, MA||$346K||3||1.5||1,496|
|9 Lisburn St Peabody, MA||$414K||3||2.5||1,592|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!