- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 8,419 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,424,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $219
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0034 B:0000 L:1114
- Zillow Home ID: 56931703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $895K-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 226.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|5 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$967K||4||4||4,630|
|6 Taylor Ter Lynnfield, MA||$1.75M||--||3.5||8,086|
|1 Taylor Ter Lynnfield, MA||$1.63M||5||6.5||6,010|
|3 Taylor Ter Lynnfield, MA||--||4||3.5||4,860|
|5 Taylor Ter Lynnfield, MA||$1.47M||--||4.5||9,507|
|5 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.88M||5||6||6,114|
|4 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.92M||4||3.5||7,925|
|8 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.05M||4||2.5||3,503|
|3 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.99M||5||7||6,894|
|7 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$674K||3||2.5||2,708|
|6 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$1.67M||5||5.5||6,377|
|3 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$619K||3||2.5||2,168|
|7 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.8M||4||3.5||6,601|
|8 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$1.27M||4||4.5||5,765|
|9 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.54M||4||5||4,992|
|1 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.34M||4||4||5,200|
|2 Elizabeth Way Lynnfield, MA||$1.35M||4||3||3,816|
|2 Taylor Ter Lynnfield, MA||$1.89M||5||6||6,589|
|4 Todd Ln Lynnfield, MA||$705K||3||2.5||3,182|
|2 Cranberry Ln Lynnfield, MA||$762K||4||2.5||3,198|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!