- Lot: 1 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1985
- 204 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,871 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: 4365397
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Flood Zone \ No, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Roads \ Association, Sewer \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, LotDescription \ Deed Restricted, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 1\2 Bathrm, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Basement \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Manufactured Home, Foundation \ Skirted, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, GarageAndParking \ Carport, Garage Location \ Carport, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Axle, OccupantRestrictions \ No Pets, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Property Type \ Mfg\Mobile, Style \ Manuf.\Mobile, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Outdoor Pool, LotDescription \ Common Acreage, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Land Description \ No, Park Approval Y\N \ Yes, StreetType \ Ave
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HOOK M:39 B:1 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 86776108
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $32-82K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03106 homes, this home is 75.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 69.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Town of Hooksett, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hooksett.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$48K||3||1.5||1,012|
|8 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||1.5||896|
|4 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$51K||2||1||830|
|9 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$45K||2||1||924|
|3 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||1||896|
|10 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$42K||1||1||816|
|2 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$51K||2||2||1,152|
|7 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$56K||2||1||1,024|
|14 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$45K||2||2||959|
|12 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$42K||2||1||800|
|16 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$106K||4||2||1,782|
|19 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$49K||2||1||625|
|18 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$44K||2||1||938|
|20 Embassy Ave Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||1.5||924|
|3 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||2||864|
|5 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$51K||2||1||1,148|
|7 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$58K||3||2||1,256|
|11 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$51K||2||1.5||1,148|
|4 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||1||896|
|6 Vindale Rd Hooksett, NH||$43K||2||1||896|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hooksett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!