This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-325K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Mansfield is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Mansfield is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 394
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $217,500
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path
- AMENITIES \ Park
- AMENITIES \ Public School
- AMENITIES \ Shopping
- AMENITIES \ T-Station
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters
- FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level
- LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- LEAD_PAINT \ None
- MASTER_BATH \ Yes
- PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE \ Rental
- REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:041 L:101 085
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56849274
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02048 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Mansfield, and 61.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02048 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
|Other Units in this Building (56)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6 Erick Rd|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!