6 Essex Rd UNIT 13, Ipswich, MA 019382 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $430,500
- Price/sqft: $247
- MLS #: 71707987
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fresh interior paint, finished lower level bonus room
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 1,616 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:54A B:0010 L:013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 70604510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Essex Road UNIT 13
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 4 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$392K32.52,979
- 6 Essex Rd UNIT 6 Ipswich, MA$501K32.51,992
- 6 Essex Rd UNIT 16 Ipswich, MA$403K22.51,281
- 6 Essex Rd UNIT 1 Ipswich, MA$587K23.53,020
- 6 Essex Rd UNIT 2 Ipswich, MA$547K22.52,182
- 16 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$436K312,320
- 6 Essex Rd UNIT 4 Ipswich, MA$507K32.51,992
- 18 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$397K312,204
- 112 County Rd UNIT 2 Ipswich, MA$1.91M392123,046
- 20 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA$386K31.52,119
- 108 County Rd UNIT 108 Ipswich, MA$588K--18,272
- 130 County Rd UNIT N Ipswich, MA$199K--3901
- 119 County Rd Ipswich, MA$404K41.51,961
- 1 Upper River Rd Ipswich, MA$376K422,040
- 132 County Rd Ipswich, MA$474K21.51,970
- 3 Upper River Rd Ipswich, MA$378K321,917
- 102 County Rd Ipswich, MA$346K411,420
- 7 Upper River Rd Ipswich, MA$390K311,404
- 134 County Rd Ipswich, MA$769K333,320
- 9 Upper River Rd Ipswich, MA$336K211,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.