6 Essex St # 2, Salem, MA 019702 beds, 1 bath, 1,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor,FLOORING \ Bamboo,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Cement Plaster,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111073423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Essex Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- # C$306K221,382
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292