6 Eucalyptus Rd APT E, Annapolis, MD 214023 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The rent includes all utilities with the exception of Cable and Internet. Please note that the Navy is in the process of rolling out a Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP) where you may be required to pay a fraction of your utilities or you might also become eligible for a refund base on your usage. This initiative is set to become active as of October 1, 2013. Please visit www.LincolnRECP.com for more information on this Navy program.
**Currently offering a Home of the Month special** First full month of rent will be FREE
There are a wide variety of shops and services at the entrance of NSA Annapolis, and North Severn Village?s proximity to downtown Annapolis assures easy access to the restaurants and fine shops along the waterfront.
The nearby Annapolis Mall and the shopping centers along Rte. 2 offer further opportunities for shopping, recreation and dining. There is a selection of private and public K-12 schools in the surrounding area, and the Anne Arundel Medical Center is located just 10 minutes from North Severn Village.
- Lot: 1,002 sqft
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- View: Park
- Neighborhood amenities include several tot-lots, landscaped playgrounds, basketball court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2111233727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Eucalyptus Road APT E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Annapolis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% lower than in Baltimore Metro, and 20.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Annapolis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Annapolis home values.
- 4 Eucalyptus Rd APT A Annapolis, MD$346K31.51,100
- 10 Eucalyptus Rd APT F Annapolis, MD$359K31.51,002
- 10 Eucalyptus Rd APT E Annapolis, MD$373K321,100
- 6 Alder Rd APT C North Severn Village, MD$250K321,100
- 6 Alder Rd APT B North Severn Village, MD$395K31.51,100
- 3 Alder Rd APT E North Severn Village, MD$374K31.51,100
- 3 Alder Rd APT D North Severn Village, MD$374K321,100
- 4 Alder Rd APT A North Severn Village, MD$358K31.51,002
- 4 Alder Rd APT E North Severn Village, MD$358K31.51,002
- 4 Eucalyptus Rd APT C Annapolis, MD$305K421,372
- 4 Eucalyptus Rd APT B Annapolis, MD$382K321,524
- 3 Sycamore Ct APT A Annapolis, MD$378K31.51,002
- 1 Sycamore Ct APT A Annapolis, MD$360K31.51,000
- 5 Fig Ct APT C Annapolis, MD$372K42--
- 8 Eucalyptus Rd APT E Annapolis, MD$249K31.51,002
- 2 Gage Rd APT C Annapolis, MD$426K421,372
- 5 Sycamore Ct APT B Annapolis, MD$345K321,100
- 105 Greenbury Point Rd Annapolis, MD$600K--2.52,604
- 107 Greenbury Point Rd Annapolis, MD$412K--21,107
- 106 Greenbury Point Rd Annapolis, MD$656K--3.52,859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!