6 Farren Ct, Greenville, SC 296076 beds, 5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The master suite, complete with sitting area and massive bathroom with walk-in closet, is located on the second floor, along with three other bedrooms and two more full baths. The third level offers a huge hang-out/play place for children or teens, or the ability to create an in-law suite, as you will also find the 6th bedroom and 5th full-bath on this level.
You must see this home to appreciate all of the space you can get for the price.
Location, location, location! Easy access to anything you could possibly need in the area. Residents are friendly and active; courts and pool are very well maintained.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $324,020
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0542340104000
- Zillow Home ID: 89811537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Farren Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Greenville, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 10 Farren Ct Greenville, SC$323K43.53,400
- 505 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$326K543,669
- 509 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$350K434,518
- 501 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$318K543,921
- 513 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$325K543,607
- 5 Farren Ct Greenville, SC$323K543,607
- 201 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$317K43.53,599
- 500 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$342K42.53,701
- 18 Farren Ct Greenville, SC$343K43.53,739
- 504 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$275K543,000
- 215th Greenville, SC$352K43.54,958
- 215 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$325K445,136
- 211 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$345K43.54,777
- 207 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$351K63.54,631
- 15 Farren Ct Greenville, SC$348K43.53,999
- 424 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$383K43.53,600
- 9 Farren Ct Greenville, SC$316K542,800
- 508 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$292K543,477
- 216 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$412K45.55,925
- 212 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$397K445,663
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292