- Built in 2001
- Views: 441 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 63
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Parcel #: M:016 L:012-6
- Zillow Home ID: 59968445
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-411K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 13.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!