6 Garden St, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,156 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1879
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $469,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0014 B:0029 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56950959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Garden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Newburyport, and 56.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 8 Garden St Newburyport, MA$295K221,613
- 14 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$368K21.51,420
- 10 Otis Pl UNIT 10 Newburyport, MA$350K321,090
- 16 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$372K21.51,421
- 18-20 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$462K53.52,579
- 12 Otis Pl UNIT 12 Newburyport, MA$351K321,090
- 15-17 Otis Pl UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$294K22890
- 15-17 Otis Pl UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$359K321,421
- 15-17 Otis Pl UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$283K22968
- 11 Otis Pl UNIT 11 Newburyport, MA$596K221,842
- 103 State St UNIT 6 Newburyport, MA$278K21799
- 103 State St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$305K21900
- 103 State St UNIT 4 Newburyport, MA$305K21900
- 17 Otis Pl # 2 Newburyport, MA$327K------
- 2 Garden St Newburyport, MA$624K------
- 23 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$397K32.51,700
- 25 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$375K311,434
- 17 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$273K22890
- 19 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$532K32.52,230
- 21 Otis Pl Newburyport, MA$375K31.51,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.