- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 4,999 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- 933 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,331 sqft
- Parcel #: M:003 P:0014
- Zillow Home ID: 57045869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $423-700K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01730 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Bedford as a whole. Among 01730 homes, this home is valued 6.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01730, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bedford, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01730 home values.
|8 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$679K||4||3||2,715|
|4 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$549K||3||2.5||1,660|
|5 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$667K||4||2.5||2,756|
|2 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$612K||4||3||1,632|
|3 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$557K||3||3||1,628|
|7 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$549K||5||2.5||1,378|
|1 Glen Ora Dr Bedford, MA||$639K||4||2.5||2,172|
|11 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$784K||4||3.5||2,704|
|13 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$593K||3||2.5||1,582|
|16 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$694K||4||2.5||2,216|
|9 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$608K||3||2.5||1,534|
|19 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$707K||4||2.5||2,762|
|15 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$572K||3||2.5||1,572|
|608 Springs Rd Bedford, MA||$503K||4||1.5||1,418|
|12 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$623K||3||2.5||1,525|
|21 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$679K||4||2.5||2,334|
|18 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$581K||3||1.5||1,558|
|17 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$654K||4||2.5||2,226|
|7 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$676K||4||2.5||2,054|
|23 Fox Run Rd Bedford, MA||$842K||5||3.5||3,250|
Nearby Schools in Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!