6 Glendale Rd, Stoneham, MA 021803 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19 B:000 L:182
- Zillow Home ID: 56340240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Glendale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02180 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Stoneham, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
- 9 Rockville Park Stoneham, MA$516K423,094
- Rockville Park Stoneham, MA$304K21962
- 10 Glendale Rd Stoneham, MA$363K41.52,000
- 224 Park St APT A8 Stoneham, MA$403K22.52,428
- 10 Orchard St Stoneham, MA$304K31980
- 5 Glendale Rd Stoneham, MA$364K311,365
- 226 Park St Stoneham, MA$374K--21,488
- 1 Mauriello Dr Stoneham, MA$655K522,100
- 1 Mauriello Dr # 0 Stoneham, MA$480K------
- 3 Mauriello Dr Stoneham, MA$642K32.51,826
- 25 Summit Rd Stoneham, MA$583K52.52,512
- 224 Park St APT B8 Stoneham, MA$412K32.53,088
- 224 Park St APT B13 Stoneham, MA$404K22.52,508
- 224 Park St APT C10 Stoneham, MA$385K21.51,845
- 224 Park St APT C9 Stoneham, MA$398K222,449
- 224 Park St APT A7 Stoneham, MA$385K32.52,992
- 224 Park St APT C8 Stoneham, MA$385K21.52,449
- 224 Park St APT B5 Stoneham, MA$392K22.52,508
- 224 Park St APT C3 Stoneham, MA$367K221,845
- 224 Park St APT C7 Stoneham, MA$408K32.53,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!