- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 4,144 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $385,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $266
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19 B:000 L:182
- Zillow Home ID: 56340240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Stoneham, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|9 Rockville Park Stoneham, MA||$480K||4||2||3,094|
|Rockville Park Stoneham, MA||$292K||2||1||962|
|10 Glendale Rd Stoneham, MA||$372K||4||1.5||2,000|
|224 Park St APT A8 Stoneham, MA||$393K||2||2.5||2,428|
|10 Orchard St Stoneham, MA||$321K||3||1||980|
|5 Glendale Rd Stoneham, MA||$334K||3||1||1,365|
|226 Park St Stoneham, MA||$366K||--||2||1,488|
|1 Mauriello Dr Stoneham, MA||$549K||5||2||2,100|
|3 Mauriello Dr Stoneham, MA||$556K||3||2.5||1,826|
|25 Summit Rd Stoneham, MA||$558K||5||2.5||2,512|
|224 Park St APT A11 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A12 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A14 Stoneham, MA||$405K||2||2.5||2,428|
|224 Park St APT A2 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A3 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A4 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A5 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A6 Stoneham, MA||$349K||2||2.5||1,821|
|224 Park St APT A7 Stoneham, MA||$453K||3||2.5||2,992|
|224 Park St APT A1 Stoneham, MA||$409K||2||2.5||2,428|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!