6 Grove St, Windham, NH 030872 beds, 3 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement
- Parking: Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Parcel #: WNDM M:17 B:L L:89B
- Zillow Home ID: 86802613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Windham, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
- 8 Grove St Windham, NH$216K21.5996
- 4 Grove St Windham, NH$200K21.5960
- 2 Grove St Windham, NH$137K21768
- 12 Grove St Windham, NH$144K21.5528
- 14 Grove St Windham, NH$142K31763
- 3 Grove St Windham, NH$415K211,338
- 1 Grove St Windham, NH$422K41.51,386
- 5 Grove St Windham, NH$287K311,195
- 7 Grove St Windham, NH$481K21.51,498
- 16 Grove St Windham, NH$213K42.52,502
- 9 Grove St Windham, NH$553K311,135
- 11 Grove St Windham, NH$486K321,575
- 18 Grove St Windham, NH$142K21.5680
- 20 Grove St Windham, NH$392K31.51,095
- 22 Grove St Windham, NH$478K31.51,868
- 22 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH$303K31.52,087
- 20 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH$137K11.5489
- 24 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH$284K21660
- 26 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH$688K42.52,684
- 28 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH$1.27M446,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.