A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 2,469 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement
- Parking: Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Parcel #: WNDM M:17 B:L L:89B
- Zillow Home ID: 86802613
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-670K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03087 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Windham as a whole. Among 03087 homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Windham, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
|8 Grove St Windham, NH||$226K||2||1.5||996|
|4 Grove St Windham, NH||$210K||2||1.5||960|
|2 Grove St Windham, NH||$144K||2||1||768|
|12 Grove St Windham, NH||$149K||2||1.5||528|
|14 Grove St Windham, NH||$151K||3||1||763|
|3 Grove St Windham, NH||$475K||2||1||1,338|
|1 Grove St Windham, NH||$429K||4||1.5||1,386|
|5 Grove St Windham, NH||$326K||3||1||1,195|
|7 Grove St Windham, NH||$461K||2||1.5||1,498|
|16 Grove St Windham, NH||$359K||4||2.5||2,502|
|9 Grove St Windham, NH||$583K||3||1||1,135|
|11 Grove St Windham, NH||$460K||3||2||1,575|
|18 Grove St Windham, NH||$145K||2||1.5||680|
|20 Grove St Windham, NH||$373K||3||1.5||1,095|
|22 Grove St Windham, NH||$482K||3||1.5||1,868|
|22 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH||$329K||3||1.5||2,087|
|20 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH||$147K||1||1.5||489|
|24 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH||$310K||2||1||660|
|26 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH||$694K||4||2.5||2,684|
|28 Horseshoe Rd Windham, NH||$1.07M||4||4||6,000|
Nearby Schools in Windham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Alton Central School (Elem) (assigned)PK-841.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!