6 Hunter Crk, Fairfax, CA 949304 beds, 3 baths, 3,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 28 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $432
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $704,000
- Price/sqft: $480
- MLS #: 21419381
- Parking: 587 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Craftsman, View(s) \ Greenbelt, View(s) \ Hills
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,177 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 17425007
- Zillow Home ID: 61243510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Hunter Crk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairfax market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fairfax, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94930 home values.
- 10 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.18M42.52,987
- 2 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.39M432,928
- 14 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.51M433,177
- 18 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.38M43.53,247
- 38 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.74M554,677
- 29 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.47M43.53,963
- 33 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.4M443,120
- 55 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$711K321,080
- 25 Hunter Crk Fairfax, CA$1.74M43.53,890
- 58 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$693K321,107
- 54 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$638K321,107
- 241 Cascade Dr Fairfax, CA$840K321,452
- 46 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.27M43.53,167
- 50 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.17M433,177
- 34 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.41M53.53,451
- 42 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.14M42.53,284
- 38 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.24M43.53,191
- 3250 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Fairfax, CA$1.51M33.54,161
- 31 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.51M433,346
- 31 Baywood Canyon Rd Fairfax, CA$1.14M43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.