- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $32
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Plywood, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Annually, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R04434
- Zillow Home ID: 57864664
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $97-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 21.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Middletown, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!