- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1877
- Views: 387 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $110,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02M B:0089 L:0037
- Zillow Home ID: 58116320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $59-124K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06354 homes, this home is valued 49% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Moosup, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moosup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|8 Jacques St Moosup, CT||$76K||3||1||1,134|
|25 Highland St Moosup, CT||$151K||3||2.02||2,201|
|19-21 Highland St Plainfield, CT||$157K||3||2.5||2,598|
|17 Highland St Moosup, CT||$112K||3||1||1,502|
|12 Jacques St Moosup, CT||$71K||3||1||1,316|
|27-29 Highland St Plainfield, CT||$152K||4||2.5||2,239|
|34 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$74K||3||1.5||1,224|
|40 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$90K||3||2||1,418|
|4-8 Highland St Plainfield, CT||$160K||9||3||2,688|
|37-39 Highland St Plainfield, CT||$160K||4||2||2,222|
|22 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$74K||3||1||1,113|
|28 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$73K||3||1||1,047|
|46 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$89K||3||1||1,478|
|32 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$73K||3||1||986|
|50 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$77K||3||1.5||1,311|
|22 Highland St Moosup, CT||$86K||3||1||1,047|
|26 Highland St Moosup, CT||$99K||4||1||1,467|
|18 Highland St Moosup, CT||$79K||2||1.5||1,088|
|14 Highland St Moosup, CT||$80K||2||1.5||884|
|41 Highland St Moosup, CT||$183K||4||2.5||2,798|
Nearby Schools in Moosup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!