- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Johnson St, Haverhill, MA 018303 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,418 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0405 B:00098 L:5A
- Zillow Home ID: 56048827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Johnson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 14 Johnson St Haverhill, MA$122K11828
- 54 Park St Haverhill, MA$390K52.54,177
- 56 Park St Haverhill, MA$379K422,906
- 55 Park St Haverhill, MA$544K666,549
- 57 Park St Haverhill, MA$342K41.53,125
- 55 Park St Haverhill, MA$680K556,549
- 15 Johnson St Haverhill, MA$499K42.53,532
- 52 Park St Haverhill, MA$305K523,234
- 16 Johnson St Haverhill, MA$224K41.52,051
- 59 Park St Haverhill, MA$578K42.54,432
- 170 Mill St Haverhill, MA$330K52.53,421
- Park St Haverhill, MA$244K442,823
- 93 Chestnut St Haverhill, MA$327K423,772
- 111 Chestnut St Haverhill, MA$228K21.51,427
- 9 Saint James Ave Haverhill, MA$190K321,568
- 7 Saint James Ave Haverhill, MA$318K32.52,000
- 7 Saint James Ave Haverhill, MA$291K32.52,000
- 25 Saint James Ave Haverhill, MA$277K31.52,654
- 114 Chestnut St Haverhill, MA$378K42.54,340
- 262 Mill St Haverhill, MA$618K65.54,900
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292