- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Jones Ave, Bow, NH 033044 beds, 2 baths, 2,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,146 sqft
- Parcel #: BOWW M:019 B:003 L:151-Q
- Zillow Home ID: 113448081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Jones Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Bow, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bow.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4 Jones Ave Bow, NH$189K31.51,101
- 3 Jones Ave Bow, NH$249K42.53,152
- 7 Rand Rd Bow, NH$199K311,248
- 8 Rand Rd Bow, NH$212K421,691
- 5 Rand Rd Bow, NH$202K311,356
- 6 Rand Rd Bow, NH$205K321,456
- 9 Rand Rd Bow, NH$212K322,108
- 10 Rand Rd Bow, NH$215K42.51,596
- 11 Rand Rd Bow, NH$185K21.51,248
- 12 Rand Rd Bow, NH$248K42.52,020
- 3 Rand Rd Bow, NH$208K321,316
- 4 Rand Rd Bow, NH$240K3--2,608
- 16 Rand Rd # A Bow, NH$497K52.53,870
- 14 Rand Rd Bow, NH$243K321,624
- 8 Rand Rd Bow, NH$214K421,547
- 15 Clough St Bow, NH$213K321,423
- 8 Clough St Bow, NH$213K421,526
- 6 Clough St Bow, NH$217K42.51,778
- 11 Clough St Bow, NH$211K32.51,114
- 16 Rand Rd Bow, NH$232K42.52,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.