6 Justin Ct, Marlboro, NJ 077464 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Showing by appointment. Only buyers with a current pre-approval letter will be welcomed.
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $592,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3000393000000007
- Zillow Home ID: 39313342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Justin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07746 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marlboro, and 83.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07746 home values.
- 7 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$593K----2,447
- 5 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$646K----2,742
- 8 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$694K----2,858
- 217 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$358K----1,998
- 207 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$370K----2,616
- 4 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$533K----3,002
- 3 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$579K----2,870
- 40 Ryan Rd Manalapan, NJ$317K32.51,926
- 227 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$400K432,500
- 9 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$612K53.53,000
- 2 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$624K----3,138
- 38 Ryan Rd Manalapan, NJ$421K----2,099
- 197 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$381K----1,933
- 36 Ryan Rd Manalapan, NJ$351K------
- 237 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$366K----2,130
- 10 Justin Ct Marlboro, NJ$639K53.53,200
- 4 Woodland Ter Marlboro, NJ$561K----3,412
- 27 Varnum Ln Manalapan, NJ$405K------
- 210 Concord Dr Freehold, NJ$397K32.51,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292