- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Kings Hwy, Haddon Heights, NJ 080354 beds, 3 baths, 2,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Security System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,324 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 123
- Parcel #: 1800001000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 38275250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Kings Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Haddon Heights, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haddon Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08035 home values.
- 4 Kings Hwy Haddon Heights, NJ$462K333,196
- 11 Loucroft Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$499K----2,380
- 12 Kings Hwy Haddon Heights, NJ$422K----2,501
- 299 E Kings Hwy Audubon, NJ$915K63.51
- 2 Kings Hwy W Haddonfield, NJ$516K----2,668
- 7 Loucroft Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$491K----1,995
- 8 Lippincott Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$790K------
- 289 E Kings Hwy Audubon, NJ$423K------
- 14 Lippincott Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$588K----2,552
- 3 Loucroft Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$522K----3,298
- 510 Kings Hwy W Haddonfield, NJ$596K----3,220
- 18 Lippincott Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$443K----2,166
- 283 E Kings Hwy Audubon, NJ$637K----3,704
- 16 Kings Hwy Haddon Heights, NJ$492K533,533
- 127 Hopkins Rd Haddonfield, NJ$301K----1,896
- 2 Birchall Dr Haddonfield, NJ$678K----2,471
- 720 E Greenman Rd Haddonfield, NJ$363K533,246
- 483 Loucroft Rd Haddonfield, NJ$649K----2,224
- 22 Lippincott Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$524K----2,466
- 12 Loucroft Ave Haddon Heights, NJ$1.07M569,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.