- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,145 all time views
- HOA Fee: $416
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $185
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, Construction \ CBS, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Roof \ Barrel, Security \ Gate - Manned, Security \ Security Patrol, Exterior Features \ Screened Patio, Utilities \ Cable, Subdiv. Amenities \ Basketball, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Tennis, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip\Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip\Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip\Appl Included \ Washer, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Design \ Mediterranean, Flooring \ Wood Floor, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, View \ Lake, Parking \ Garage - Attached, Subdiv. Amenities \ Golf Course, Equip\Appl Included \ Auto Garage Open, Equip\Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Interior Features \ Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Rooms \ Storage, Parking \ Guest, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Equip\Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Pets Allowed \ Restricted, Type \ Condo\Coop, View \ Garden, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, Subdiv. Amenities \ Bike - Jog, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Zip Code \ 33418, Equip\Appl Included \ Fire Alarm, Front Exp \ N, Design \ Villa, Furnished \ Furniture Negotiable, Security \ Entry Card, Membership \ Oth Membership Avlbl, Interior Features \ Closet Cabinets, Membership \ Tennis Mmbrshp Avlbl, Parking \ Vehicle Restrictions, Subdiv. Amenities \ Street Lights, Rooms \ Laundry-Garage, Membership Equity \ No, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront \ Yes, Bonus \ No, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, Any Broker Advertise \ No, Private Pool \ No, Private Pool \ No, List Type \ Ex Rt
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 52424215040000062
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46859235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33418 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Palm Beach Gardens as a whole. Among 33418 homes, this home is valued 44.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33418, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Palm Beach Gardens, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Beach Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33418 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (183)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15 Lexington Ln E|
Nearby Schools in Palm Beach Gardens
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!