- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0118
- Zillow Home ID: 56103593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 19.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Peabody, and 75.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|4 Linwood Ave Peabody, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,666|
|14 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$428K||3||2||2,416|
|21 Hamilton Rd Peabody, MA||$362K||3||2||1,672|
|9 Briarwood Ave Peabody, MA||$376K||4||1.5||1,944|
|19 Hamilton Rd Peabody, MA||$340K||3||1.5||1,720|
|2 Linwood Ave Peabody, MA||$425K||5||2.5||2,476|
|12 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$382K||4||2.5||1,798|
|16 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$382K||4||2.5||1,870|
|15 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,744|
|13 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$386K||4||2.5||1,630|
|12 Briarwood Ave Peabody, MA||$357K||3||1.5||1,824|
|10 Peterson Rd Peabody, MA||$511K||4||2.5||2,640|
|11 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,776|
|23 Hamilton Rd Peabody, MA||$335K||3||2||1,672|
|11 Birchwood Ave Peabody, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,862|
|12 Peterson Rd Peabody, MA||$637K||4||4||3,560|
|7 Briarwood Ave Peabody, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,380|
|17 Hamilton Rd Peabody, MA||$326K||3||1||1,284|
|20 Hamilton Rd Peabody, MA||$474K||7||3||2,700|
|18 Hampshire Rd Peabody, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,776|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!