6 Lynda Rd, South Easton, MA 023755 beds, 4 baths, 2,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: May 2014 for $422,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH5_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,532 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0036U B:0001 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56832811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Lynda Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02375 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% greater than in Easton, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02375 home values.
- 10 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$414K32.52,166
- 2 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$287K31.51,248
- 121 Central St South Easton, MA$219K21740
- 9 Short St South Easton, MA$232K311,237
- 7 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$395K321,752
- 3 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$553K53.52,826
- 13 Short St South Easton, MA$249K211,192
- 11 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$411K332,620
- 14 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$378K322,100
- 116 Central St South Easton, MA$176K21806
- 17 Short St South Easton, MA$260K31.51,130
- 5 Sophia Way South Easton, MA$585K42.53,097
- 103 Central St South Easton, MA--312,114
- 15 Lynda Rd South Easton, MA$364K31.51,932
- 132 Central St South Easton, MA$259K211,228
- 49 Scotch Dam Rd South Easton, MA$457K42.52,571
- 128 Central St South Easton, MA$444K442,226
- 25 Short St South Easton, MA$318K422,139
- 45 Scotch Dam Rd South Easton, MA$412K432,645
- 110 Central St South Easton, MA$280K311,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.