6 Manter Ct, Saugus, MA 019064 beds, 3 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 116 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $412,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- MLS #: 71671235
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- All Levelor blinds.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:017-D B:0005 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56134605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Manter Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% higher than in Saugus, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 7 Manter Ct Saugus, MA$353K31.51,236
- 5 Manter Ct Saugus, MA$429K31.51,987
- 58 Walnut St Saugus, MA$301K32.51,368
- 62 Walnut St Saugus, MA$246K31.51,315
- 61 Walnut St Saugus, MA$370K312,929
- 80 Walnut St Saugus, MA$284K31.51,475
- 52 Walnut St Saugus, MA$277K321,608
- 76 Walnut St Saugus, MA$374K32.51,572
- 50 Walnut St Saugus, MA$409K422,754
- 78 Walnut St Saugus, MA$408K532,287
- 53 Walnut St Saugus, MA$350K42.51,970
- 46 Walnut St Saugus, MA$376K42.52,468
- 51 Walnut St Saugus, MA--32--
- 3 Alfred Rd Saugus, MA$383K42.51,604
- 1 Alfred Rd Saugus, MA$383K422,596
- 44 Walnut St Saugus, MA$341K432,180
- 8 Spring Ln Saugus, MA$351K31.51,688
- 7 Alfred Rd Saugus, MA$373K321,894
- 6 Alfred Rd Saugus, MA$345K321,518
- 6 Spring Ln Saugus, MA$346K31.51,726
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292