6 Mcgirr St, Cumberland, RI 028643 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,923 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 220 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 1056206
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: M:004 B:0140 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 65883107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Mcgirr Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Cumberland, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
- 8 Mcgirr St Cumberland, RI$190K421,365
- 311 High St Cumberland, RI--------
- High St Cumberland, RI$198K211,869
- 355 High St Cumberland, RI$274K31.51,944
- 326 High St Cumberland, RI$166K822,388
- 322 High St Cumberland, RI$154K421,499
- 330 High St Cumberland, RI$199K332,171
- 350 High St Cumberland, RI$178K51.51,470
- 11 Patt Ave Cumberland, RI$147K221,360
- 15 Patt Ave Cumberland, RI--------
- 314 High St Cumberland, RI$94K------
- 14 Patt Ave Cumberland, RI$148K521,728
- 22 Mcgirr St Cumberland, RI$329K32.52,154
- 5 Clark St Cumberland, RI$182K211,072
- 340 High St Cumberland, RI$94K------
- 342 High St Cumberland, RI$177K521,914
- 47 Kinsman St Cumberland, RI$182K31.51,260
- 356 High St Cumberland, RI$195K421,512
- 6 Clark St Cumberland, RI$194K41.51,476
- 306 High St Cumberland, RI$196K52.51,797
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292