- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Meadow Ln, Oakwood Hills, IL 600132 beds, 1 bath, 576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 576 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1436458022
- Zillow Home ID: 5047841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Meadow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% greater than in Oakwood Hills, and 1098.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakwood Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 8 Meadow Ln Oakwood Hills, IL--Studio----
- 3 Ash Dr Oakwood Hills, IL$515K253,167
- Ash Dr Cary, IL--------
- 3 Meadow Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$202K3--1,947
- 5 Meadow Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$219K321,530
- 7 Ash Dr Oakwood Hills, IL--Studio----
- 7 Meadow Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$134K----1,056
- 2 Acorn Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$168K32.52,029
- 6 Acorn Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$160K--11,780
- 4 Oak Dr Oakwood Hills, IL--------
- 11 Meadow Ln Oakwood Hills, IL$175K321,336
- 6 Acorn Dr Hawthorn Woods, IL$378K432,200
- 2 Oak Dr Oakwood Hills, IL$137K----1,300
- 13 Ash Dr Oakwood Hills, IL$95K21976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.