- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Moore Ave, Hampton, NH 038423 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Fenced Yard
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0126 B:0044 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86790789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Moore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 5 Moore Ave Hampton, NH$179K41.51,456
- 3 Moore Ave Hampton, NH$285K31.51,516
- 78 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$315K31.51,949
- 82 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$257K421,422
- 79 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$287K321,617
- 75 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$246K311,351
- 81 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$213K21814
- 84 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$201K21772
- 73 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$343K321,944
- 83 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$198K21800
- 72 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$273K311,400
- 87 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$251K311,200
- 86 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$218K311,248
- 70 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$306K31.51,632
- 88 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$179K311,432
- 87 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$175K311,357
- 69 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$324K21.51,559
- 89 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$327K321,652
- 90 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$273K31.51,448
- 66 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH$297K31.51,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.