A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 39 S:22 P:002 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 55893410
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02540 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Town of Falmouth as a whole. Among 02540 homes, this home is valued 58.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% lower than in Town of Falmouth, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02540 home values.
|12 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$255K||4||1.5||1,320|
|16 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$274K||4||2||1,536|
|397 Jones Rd Falmouth, MA||$217K||2||1||680|
|7 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$232K||3||1||1,054|
|11 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$250K||3||1||1,214|
|400 Jones Rd Falmouth, MA||$280K||3||1||1,353|
|20 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$218K||2||1||756|
|393 Jones Rd Falmouth, MA||$244K||4||1||1,260|
|17 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$239K||3||1||1,170|
|7 Kathy Ann Ln Falmouth, MA||$231K||2||1||1,066|
|26 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$242K||3||1||1,264|
|392 Jones Rd Falmouth, MA||$226K||1||1||850|
|387 Jones Rd Falmouth, MA||$275K||3||1||1,470|
|13 Kathy Ann Ln Falmouth, MA||$236K||3||1||995|
|25 Morin Ave Falmouth, MA||$237K||2||2||1,224|
|9 Teaticket Falmouth, MA||$406K||3||1||1,040|
|31 Teaticket Hwy STE 5 Teaticket, MA||$438K||--||--||--|
|14 Kathy Ann Ln Falmouth, MA||$254K||3||1||1,176|
|17 Kathy Ann Ln Falmouth, MA||$244K||3||2||1,067|
|61 Dove Cottage Rd Falmouth, MA||$429K||3||2.5||1,990|
Nearby Schools in Town of Falmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!