6 Northampton St, Warwick, RI 028886 beds, 2 baths, 2,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:288 B:0371 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65951508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Northampton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02888, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Warwick, and 36.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
- 5 Northampton St Warwick, RI$136K311,254
- 210 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$159K311,437
- 16 Northampton St Warwick, RI$148K311,112
- 15 Northampton St Warwick, RI$153K311,224
- 215 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$155K311,128
- 194 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$153K31.51,396
- 207 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$214K522,402
- 255 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$175K411,507
- 247 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$153K321,248
- 231 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$147K31912
- 197 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$220K421,406
- 239 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$151K311,269
- 178 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$171K311,690
- 187 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$177K31.5960
- 183 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$157K21872
- 170 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$158K311,269
- 26 Northampton St Warwick, RI$138K31918
- 25 Northampton St Warwick, RI$217K421,736
- 154 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$130K311,080
- 244 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$172K311,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.