- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,617 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $286,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 71807680
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Nursery, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:096 B:477 L:041
- Zillow Home ID: 56074987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is 37% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|4 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA||$228K||3||1||1,291|
|20 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$192K||3||1||1,112|
|167 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$207K||4||2||1,272|
|173 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$201K||3||1.5||918|
|177 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$201K||3||1||909|
|7 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA||$241K||2||1||1,324|
|169 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$222K||3||1||1,131|
|18 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$365K||6||3||3,756|
|163 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$205K||3||1||979|
|26 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,479|
|5 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA||$229K||3||1||1,474|
|181 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$327K||4||2||2,636|
|28 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$232K||3||1||1,269|
|165 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$193K||3||1||958|
|3 Noyes Ter Lynn, MA||$235K||3||1.5||1,345|
|16 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$268K||2||2||1,524|
|16 Sewall St # A Lynn, MA||$256K||3||3||1,666|
|183 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$324K||4||3||2,338|
|161 Marianna St Lynn, MA||$195K||3||1||854|
|32 Sewall St Lynn, MA||$221K||3||1||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!