6 Paradise Rd, Bronxville, NY 107086 beds, 5 baths, 5,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2000 for $2,175,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Deck / Patio, Granite Countertops, Security System, 3+ Fireplaces, Gardens, Hardwood Flooring, In-Home Fitness Center, Media Room / Home Theater, Steam Room, Terrace / Outdoor Space, Underground Lawn Sprinkler
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,557 sqft
- Parcel #: 552401018 0007001
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 69550917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Paradise Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10708 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% lower than in Bronxville, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bronxville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10708 home values.
- 11 Sunset Ave Bronxville, NY$1.92M344,531
- 5 Paradise Rd Bronxville, NY$1.88M543,526
- 28 Valley Rd Bronxville, NY$1.86M432,424
- 17 Sunset Ave Bronxville, NY$3.63M879,049
- 9 Paradise Rd Bronxville, NY$2M64.54,430
- 21 Sunset Ave Bronxville, NY$2.41M653,800
- 18 Gladwin Pl Bronxville, NY$3.62M665,628
- 33 Valley Rd Bronxville, NY$4.82M675,500
- 35 Prescott Ave Bronxville, NY$3.65M655,825
- 35 Valley Rd Bronxville, NY$2.49M645,804
- 39 Prescott Ave Bronxville, NY$3.54M765,516
- 22 Gladwin Pl Bronxville, NY$4M655,210
- 29 Prescott Ave Bronxville, NY$4.12M896,743
- 29 Valley Rd Bronxville, NY$2.63M654,600
- 6 Sunset Ave Bronxville, NY$1.57M533,084
- 43 Prescott Ave Bronxville, NY$4.92M454,903
- 6 Red Oak Rd Bronxville, NY$827K------
- 26 Valley Rd Bronxville, NY$2.51M443,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.