6 Phillips St UNIT 4, Boston, MA 021142 beds, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02160 S:008
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59174178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Phillips Street UNIT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 6 Phillips St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$531K21565
- 6 Phillips St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$451K21560
- 6 Phillips St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$469K11480
- 6 Phillips St Boston, MA$432K21565
- 4 Phillips St APT 4 Boston, MA$452K21556
- 4 Phillips St APT 3 Boston, MA$458K21556
- 4 Phillips St APT 2 Boston, MA$446K21556
- 4 Phillips St APT 1 Boston, MA$704K421,755
- 5 Phillips St APT 1 Boston, MA--------
- 36 Garden St Boston, MA$2.8M45.52,331
- 2 Phillips St APT 3 Boston, MA$463K11620
- 2 Phillips St APT 2 Boston, MA$457K11600
- 2 Phillips St APT 1 Boston, MA$1.16M421,717
- 7 Phillips St APT 3 Boston, MA$266K11325
- 7 Phillips St APT 4 Boston, MA--Studio1227
- 7 Phillips St APT 5 Boston, MA$266K11325
- 7 Phillips St APT 6 Boston, MA--Studio1228
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292