- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1787
- Views: 1,562 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Paved, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Central, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Shared, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00438800
- Zillow Home ID: 57848045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06416 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is valued 42.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Cromwell, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
|4 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$135K||2||1.5||816|
|5 School St Cromwell, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,232|
|8 South St Cromwell, CT||$272K||5||4.5||2,489|
|10 School St Cromwell, CT||$205K||2||2||1,816|
|4 South St Cromwell, CT||$183K||3||3||1,274|
|12 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$160K||3||2||1,188|
|6 South St Cromwell, CT||$226K||3||3||2,123|
|14 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$236K||Studio||--||2,209|
|7 South St Cromwell, CT||$165K||2||1||850|
|49 River Rd Cromwell, CT||$217K||3||2.5||1,190|
|5 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,168|
|20 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$251K||4||1.5||2,238|
|17 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$259K||4||2.5||2,250|
|1 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$254K||4||2||2,400|
|3 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,786|
|21 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$266K||3||3.5||2,206|
|21 Pleasant St # A Cromwell, CT||$183K||2||2||1,544|
|9 Pleasant St Cromwell, CT||$253K||4||3||2,918|
|2 South St Cromwell, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,944|
|6 School St Cromwell, CT||$337K||7||4||3,536|
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!