- Built in 1890
- Views: 2,113 all time views
- HOA Fee: $164
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $332,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Parcel #: M:59 B:15 L:32 U:03
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81855616
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $258-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 5.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|4 Porter St Woburn, MA||$282K||3||1||1,224|
|4 Porter St UNIT 4 Woburn, MA||$283K||3||1||1,224|
|5 Porter St Woburn, MA||$482K||4||2.5||3,072|
|8 Porter St Woburn, MA||$426K||4||2||2,284|
|1 Porter St Woburn, MA||$412K||4||2||2,344|
|2 Porter St UNIT 2 Woburn, MA||$203K||1||1||792|
|69 Warren Ave Woburn, MA||$504K||4||3||2,836|
|13 Porter St Woburn, MA||$509K||6||5||3,488|
|10 Porter St Woburn, MA||$383K||3||2||1,656|
|3 Hudson St Woburn, MA||$335K||3||2||1,396|
|1 Hudson St Woburn, MA||$330K||3||1.5||1,534|
|65 Warren Ave Woburn, MA||$392K||3||1.5||2,037|
|5 Hudson St Woburn, MA||$452K||3||2.5||1,800|
|12 Porter St Woburn, MA||$354K||4||2||1,816|
|158 Main St Woburn, MA||$393K||--||--||2,659|
|80 Warren Ave Woburn, MA||$318K||3||1||1,340|
|78 Warren Ave Woburn, MA||$339K||3||1.5||1,323|
|7 Hudson St Woburn, MA||$356K||3||2||1,625|
|78 Warren Ave UNIT 78 Woburn, MA||$450K||4||3||2,550|
|76 Warren Ave UNIT 76 Woburn, MA||$288K||3||1||1,351|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!