- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,115 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: M:029.0 B:3153 L:0101.0
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63420583
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-419K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01569 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Uxbridge as a whole. Among 01569 homes, this home is valued 32.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Uxbridge, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Uxbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01569 home values.
|8 Queen Of Roses Ln Uxbridge, MA||$391K||3||2.5||3,062|
|8 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 8 Uxbridge, MA||$333K||3||2.5||3,062|
|12 Queen Of Roses Ln Uxbridge, MA||$349K||4||3||3,000|
|12 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 12 Uxbridge, MA||$357K||4||3||3,000|
|7 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 7 Uxbridge, MA||$327K||4||2.5||2,074|
|9 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 9 Uxbridge, MA||$324K||4||2.5||2,021|
|11 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 11 Uxbridge, MA||$281K||3||2.5||1,500|
|13 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 13 Uxbridge, MA||$268K||3||2.5||1,473|
|15 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 15 Uxbridge, MA||$330K||4||3||2,075|
|15 Queen Of Roses Ln Uxbridge, MA||$337K||4||3||2,075|
|17 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 17 Uxbridge, MA||$311K||3||2.5||1,824|
|19 Queen Of Roses Ln UNIT 19 Uxbridge, MA||$366K||4||3.5||2,283|
|1 Duchess Path Uxbridge, MA||$233K||2||1.5||--|
|3 Duchess Path Uxbridge, MA||$202K||2||1.5||1,332|
|11 Ascot Ln Uxbridge, MA||$226K||2||2||--|
|1 Duchess Path Uxbridge, MA||$231K||2||--||--|
|1 Duchess Path Uxbridge, MA||$244K||2||1.5||--|
|3 Ascot Ln UNIT 3 Uxbridge, MA||$196K||2||1.5||1,331|
|5 Gentry Ln Uxbridge, MA||$251K||2||2.5||1,671|
|1 Ascot Ln UNIT 1 Uxbridge, MA||$196K||2||1.5||1,334|
Nearby Schools in Uxbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!