- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,944 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Loft, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:1208 B:226A L:23G
- Zillow Home ID: 58917722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-437K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 72.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|7 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$263K||4||2||1,910|
|16 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$234K||4||3||1,620|
|17 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$295K||4||2||2,548|
|28 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$230K||3||2||1,813|
|27 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$262K||3||2.5||1,737|
|25 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,556|
|37 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,348|
|40 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,592|
|37 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$174K||3||2||1,399|
|15 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,958|
|54 Rem Dr Meriden, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,805|
|51 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$194K||3||2||1,634|
|169 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$195K||2||2||1,452|
|52 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,288|
|162 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$267K||3||2.5||2,506|
|10 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$220K||3||2||2,244|
|5 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$185K||4||2||1,288|
|60 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$222K||3||2.5||1,530|
|65 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$199K||3||2||1,332|
|181 Allen Ave Meriden, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,548|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!