- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6 Ridge Rd, West Haven, CT 065163 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0046 B:0220 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58032964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in West Haven, and 71.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 14 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$167K311,040
- 5 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$186K41.51,040
- 13 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$147K311,040
- 17 Milhaven Dr West Haven, CT$190K311,220
- 212 Meloy Rd West Haven, CT$132K321,416
- 21 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$172K311,040
- 206 Meloy Rd West Haven, CT$144K321,640
- 6 Tuthill St West Haven, CT$164K311,040
- 29 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$153K311,040
- 14 Milhaven Dr West Haven, CT$134K311,040
- 37 Ridge Rd West Haven, CT$161K321,040
- 198 Meloy Rd W Haven, CT--311,040
- 198 Meloy Rd West Haven, CT$143K31.11,040
- 14 Carlson Rd West Haven, CT$156K311,168
- 6 Milhaven Dr West Haven, CT$172K311,040
- 14 Tuthill St West Haven, CT$153K311,040
- 11 Tuthill St West Haven, CT$176K31.51,184
- 17 Carlson Rd West Haven, CT$170K21912
- 20 Carlson Rd West Haven, CT$145K311,296
- 17 Milhaven Dr West Haven, CT$208K311,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.