- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 457 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $183,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Parcel #: M:060 L:097
- Zillow Home ID: 58950317
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 14.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|26 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$233K||3||2||1,586|
|8 Ridgewood Cir Wallingford, CT||$200K||3||1||988|
|22 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$257K||5||3||1,336|
|12 Ridgewood Cir Wallingford, CT||$187K||2||1||880|
|25 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$227K||3||1||1,210|
|11 Ridgewood Ct Hamden, CT||$422K||3||2.5||3,344|
|73 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|14 Ridgewood Cir Wallingford, CT||$219K||3||2||1,210|
|21 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$216K||3||1||1,440|
|29 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$202K||3||1||988|
|36 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,340|
|16 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$191K||2||2||880|
|35 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$188K||3||1||988|
|17 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$205K||3||2||1,100|
|11 Ridgewood Cir Wallingford, CT||$193K||3||1||988|
|16 Ridgewood Cir Wallingford, CT||$188K||3||1.1||672|
|18 Hillock Dr Wallingford, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,182|
|22 Hillock Dr Wallingford, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,232|
|39 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,020|
|13 Ridgewood Rd Wallingford, CT||$188K||3||1||880|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!