- Built in 1977
- Views: 1,414 all time views
- HOA Fee: $255
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $97,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiant, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Four Plex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 59
- Floor size: 628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 9126
- Zillow Home ID: 58902442
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-147K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is valued 69.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Guilford, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06437 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|6 River Colony Guilford, CT||$114K||1||1||628|
|4 River Colony UNIT 4 Guilford, CT||$108K||1||1||769|
|8 River Colony UNIT 8 Guilford, CT||$128K||2||1||894|
|2 River Colony UNIT 2 Guilford, CT||$127K||2||1||894|
|3 River Colony UNIT 3 Guilford, CT||$100K||1||1||537|
|5 River Colony UNIT 5 Guilford, CT||$100K||1||1||537|
|10 River Colony UNIT 10 Guilford, CT||$133K||1||1||933|
|7 River Colony UNIT 7 Guilford, CT||$125K||2||1||894|
|1 River Colony UNIT 1 Guilford, CT||$126K||2||1||894|
|9 River Colony Guilford, CT||$121K||1||1||915|
|9 River Colony UNIT 9 Guilford, CT||$132K||1||1||915|
|12 River Colony UNIT 12 Guilford, CT||$127K||2||1||894|
|11 River Colony UNIT 11 Guilford, CT||$130K||2||1||894|
|14 River Colony UNIT 14 Guilford, CT||$133K||1||1||933|
|16 River Colony Guilford, CT||$128K||2||1||894|
|16 River Colony UNIT 16 Guilford, CT||$126K||2||1||894|
|15 River Colony UNIT 15 Guilford, CT||$129K||2||1||894|
|15 River Colony Guilford, CT||$260K||2||1||894|
|18 River Colony UNIT 18 Guilford, CT||$131K||1||1||915|
|17 River Colony UNIT 17 Guilford, CT||$133K||1||1||933|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!