This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,327 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $196,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 011 0105
- Zillow Home ID: 58855983
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 38.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Town of Portland, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
|8 Riverside St Portland, CT||$140K||2||1||1,129|
|1 Riverside St Portland, CT||$133K||3||1||1,086|
|3 Riverside St Portland, CT||$152K||2||1.5||968|
|10 Riverside St APT A Portland, CT||$178K||1||1||746|
|4 Riverside St Portland, CT||$184K||4||2||1,820|
|12 Riverside St Portland, CT||$191K||4||2||1,885|
|7 Riverside St Portland, CT||$222K||3||1||2,408|
|16 Airline Ave Portland, CT||$205K||6||2||2,526|
|24 Airline Ave Portland, CT||$152K||4||2||1,832|
|28 Airline Ave Portland, CT||$121K||3||1||1,204|
|14 Riverside St Portland, CT||$150K||3||1||1,340|
|16 Riverside St Portland, CT||$150K||3||1||1,325|
|5 Tuccitto Rd Portland, CT||$228K||3||2.5||2,177|
|9 Riverside St Portland, CT||$179K||2||1||1,331|
|41 Airline Ave Portland, CT||$154K||2||1.5||1,200|
|36 Airline Ave Portland, CT||$133K||3||1||1,401|
|11 Tuccitto Rd Portland, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,310|
|9 Tuccitto Rd Portland, CT||$166K||4||2||1,425|
|7 Tuccitto Rd Portland, CT||$153K||3||1||1,080|
|15 Tuccitto Rd Portland, CT||$126K||2||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!