6 San Sebastian Dr# 394, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Sold on 6/26/12: $227,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.75 baths
- Condo:1,270 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $227,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow535
- Garage Size420
- Parcel #682344034
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18070699
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$248,817||$224K – $271K||+$2,344||$195||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,336/mo||$1.3K – $2.9K/mo||+$255||$1.84||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 92270 home values will increase 17.6% next year, compared to a 18.1% increase for Rancho Mirage as a whole. Among 92270 homes, this home is valued 47.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92270 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% less than in Rancho Mirage, and 9.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92270 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rancho Mirage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92270 home values.
Neighborhood for 6 San Sebastian Drive # 394
Nearby Schools in Rancho Mirage
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Palm Desert Charter Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- James Earl Carter Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
- Palm Desert High (assigned) 7-12 2.1 mi
- Marywood-Palm Valley School PK-12 0.6 mi
- Jewish Community School of the Desert K-6 0.9 mi
- Montessori School of the Desert K-3 1.3 mi
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005