6 Saxton StUNIT 3, Dorchester, MA 02125
Sold on 3/27/13: $177,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:752 sq ft
- Lot:752 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $177,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow262
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Parcel #W:13 P:02784 S:006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59101970
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$205,442||$185K – $230K||-$116||$273||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,789/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$53||$2.38||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is valued 32.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% higher than in Boston, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Saxton Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Everett Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Mather Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Russell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Clap Innovation School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- McCormack Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Dever Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005