6 Sharp Turn Rd, Westport, CT 06880
Sold on 8/6/13: $1
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:4.5 baths
- Single Family:5,880 sq ft
- Lot:0.96 acres
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID57413488
- Parcel #07764
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow219
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,877,170||$1.52M – $2.2M||-$13,349||$319||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,022/mo||$2.2K – $12K/mo||-$221||$1.19||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06880 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Westport as a whole. Among 06880 homes, this home is valued 75.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Westport, and 2.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06880 home values.
Neighborhood for 6 Sharp Turn Road
Nearby Schools in Westport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005