This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,389 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $137,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Propane, HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wired?for Surround Sound, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,409 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R39 B:000020 L:000005
- Zillow Home ID: 86825829
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-409K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 36% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
|5 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$264K||3||2||2,048|
|4 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$318K||3||2||2,476|
|3 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$257K||3||2||2,052|
|9 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$232K||1||1||1,456|
|10 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$196K||3||1||1,401|
|70 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$231K||2||1||1,736|
|71 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||--||3||1||1,382|
|69 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$293K||3||2||2,470|
|73 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$309K||4||2||2,613|
|74 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$278K||3||3||2,344|
|56 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$389K||4||2.5||2,900|
|12 Shore Rd Kingston, NH||$277K||3||2||2,478|
|75 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$119K||2||1||1,041|
|58 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$483K||4||3.5||3,750|
|76 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$271K||3||1.5||1,666|
|65 Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$232K||3||1||1,463|
|77B Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$243K||3||1||1,561|
|77A Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$365K||4||3||2,935|
|77C Little River Rd Kingston, NH||$350K||4||2.5||2,352|
|10 King Pine Way Kingston, NH||$337K||3||2.5||2,380|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!