- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1835
- Views: 2,993 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $300,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Farmhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0000 L:0046
- Zillow Home ID: 56921185
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $244-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01834 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Groveland as a whole. Among 01834 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Groveland, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
|24 School St Groveland, MA||$487K||4||4||2,716|
|19 School St Groveland, MA||$319K||4||1.5||1,814|
|35 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$335K||3||1.5||1,928|
|27 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$393K||4||3||2,388|
|29 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$314K||3||2||1,428|
|39 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$296K||3||1||1,288|
|28 School St Groveland, MA||$353K||3||2.5||1,744|
|23 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$369K||1||1||800|
|10 School St Groveland, MA||$323K||2||1.5||1,437|
|21 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$349K||4||2||1,796|
|8 School St Groveland, MA||$458K||3||2.5||3,132|
|8 Park St Groveland, MA||$337K||--||--||--|
|19 Elm Park Groveland, MA||$431K||4||2.5||3,093|
|9 School St Groveland, MA||$294K||3||1||1,614|
|8 School St Groveland, MA||$549K||3||2.5||3,196|
|6 School St Groveland, MA||$292K||3||1||1,360|
|58 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$381K||4||3||2,119|
|32 School St Groveland, MA||$476K||6||2||4,200|
|12 Pleasant St Groveland, MA||$303K||2||1||1,338|
|63 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$436K||4||3||2,941|
Nearby Schools in Groveland
PK-6 & ungraded1.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!