- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,337 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $278,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 71826727
- Finished basement, 952 sqft
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1\10 to 3\10, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, STYLE \ Ranch, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), COOLING \ Central Air, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, HEATING \ Central Heat, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Polyicynene Foam, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00011 P:00065
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57190329
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-495K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02045 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Hull as a whole. Among 02045 homes, this home is 61% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hull, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02045 home values.
|8 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,480|
|17 Beacon Rd Hull, MA||$459K||6||2.5||2,577|
|4 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$316K||3||1||930|
|12 Alden Ave Hull, MA||$400K||6||1.5||1,945|
|12 Beacon Rd Hull, MA||$699K||5||3.5||3,915|
|21 Beacon Rd Hull, MA||$854K||7||2.5||3,510|
|11 Alden Ave Hull, MA||$441K||4||1.5||1,926|
|7 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$430K||4||1.5||1,848|
|20 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$440K||4||1.5||1,748|
|23 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$608K||6||3||2,465|
|24 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$649K||4||2.5||2,388|
|25 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$848K||6||2.5||3,000|
|13 Beacon Rd Hull, MA||$722K||3||2.5||2,278|
|27 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$451K||3||2||1,868|
|25 Beacon Rd Hull, MA||$597K||4||3.5||2,534|
|874 Nantasket Ave Hull, MA||$730K||5||4||2,968|
|872 Nantasket Ave Hull, MA||$418K||3||1.5||1,495|
|33 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$271K||3||1||748|
|28 Standish Ave Hull, MA||$496K||3||1||2,513|
|873 Nantasket Ave Hull, MA||$518K||5||2||2,298|
Nearby Schools in Hull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!