- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,862 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $1
- Price/sqft: $265
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Heating system: Propane, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,756 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0061 B:0008 L:
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59231128
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $650K-1.48M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is 176.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|3 Stone Ridge Rd Beverly, MA||$690K||4||2.5||2,817|
|4 Stone Ridge Rd Beverly, MA||$895K||4||3.5||3,313|
|8 Stone Ridge Rd Beverly, MA||$726K||4||2.5||2,816|
|2 Stone Ridge Rd Beverly, MA||$726K||4||2.5||2,817|
|10 Stone Ridge Rd Beverly, MA||$783K||5||2.5||3,300|
|194 Greenwood Ave Beverly, MA||$803K||4||3||3,362|
|202 Greenwood Ave Beverly, MA||$696K||4||2.5||2,750|
|52 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$555K||2||1.5||1,637|
|55 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$509K||6||2||2,514|
|49 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$388K||4||1||1,687|
|217 Greenwood Ave Beverly, MA||$384K||3||1||1,380|
|16 Farms Ln Beverly, MA||$904K||2||2||--|
|47 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$350K||3||1||1,192|
|24 Goodwin Rd Beverly, MA||$416K||3||1.5||2,070|
|45 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$562K||4||2.5||2,968|
|20 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$1.85M||8||6.5||6,768|
|43 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$476K||3||2.5||2,173|
|40 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$571K||3||2||2,153|
|22 Goodwin Rd Beverly, MA||$358K||3||1||1,456|
|39 Webster Ave Beverly, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,394|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!