6 Sunset Hill Ave, Norwalk, CT 068513 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
SUNSET HILL AVE IS ONE OF MANY NEIGHBORHOOD SIDE STREETS OFF OF EAST AVENUE. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL. ALSO LOCATED ACROSS FROM TOWN HALL WHICH HAS A BEAUTIFUL TRACK AND FIELD.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D:1 B:54 L:73
- Zillow Home ID: 58797863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6 Sunset Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06851 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in Norwalk, and 20.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06851 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06851 home values.
- 4 1/2 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$478K42.52,086
- 8 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$361K311,450
- 4 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$420K44.52,086
- 10 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$374K41.51,545
- 8 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$396K321,320
- 10 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$436K31.52,227
- 12 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$598K433,444
- 6 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$320K31.51,388
- 2 Melbourne Ct Naugatuck, CT$127K31.51,344
- 16 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$377K421,936
- Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$436K31.52,227
- 11 Melbourne St Naugatuck, CT$128K22768
- 12 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$463K62.51,924
- 13 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$357K421,883
- 13 Melbourne Ct Naugatuck, CT$167K622,148
- 18 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$350K322,004
- 17 Melbourne Rd Norwalk, CT$301K211,008
- 13 Sunset Hill Ave Norwalk, CT$406K42.51,960
- 8 Lockwood Ln Norwalk, CT$295K321,180
- 12 Lockwood Ln Norwalk, CT$290K31.51,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.